Pooja Nadkarni is a Board Certified Physician Assistant who received her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Wayne State University in 2018. She has a strong background in hospital medicine with experience managing multiple complex conditions.
After working in hospital medicine for several years, she was ready to pursue a career in wellness and aesthetic medicine. She enjoys educating patients on disease prevention while helping them look and feel their best. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, playing with her dog, and traveling.
Wayne State University
Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (2018)
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition (2015)
- National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified
- State of Michigan Physician Assistant License
- State of Michigan Controlled Substance License
- DEA License
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
Professional Memberships or Affiliations
- Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Ascension Providence Southfield
- Ascension Providence Park