Semaglutide Weight Loss Injections
Semaglutide is a weight loss injection that was originally designed to help regulate blood sugar in Diabetes patients. After many studies, this medication was also found to help patients lose weight! Semaglutide was then FDA-approved for weight loss.
Semaglutide is a weekly self-administered injection for weight loss and the results have been so effective that supplies have become limited. Here at Allure Medical, our providers can evaluate you, prescribe Semaglutide, and send it directly to your home.
The Semaglutide Experience at Allure Medical
Watch the video as Dr. Mok explains the patient expereince and what partnering tactic yeild the best weight loss results for our patients.
Weightloss Has Never Been So Easy and Accessible
Schedule a TeleHealth consultation with us in minutes, get prescribed the same day, and begin losing weight now!
A certified provider will review your health history and design your weight-loss plan via TeleHealth.
GET MEDICATION DELIVERED
You don't have to travel to the pharmacy! The prescribed medication will be sent directly to your home.
LOSE WEIGHT QUICKLY
You'll see results within the first few weeks and will be on your way to a healthier lifestyle.
Semaglutide is Easy to Administer Yourself
Watch our quick training video to learn how easy it is to administer Semaglutide to yourself weekly. (Do not inject daily)
Semaglutide Recommended Partnered Lifestyle Changes
In conjunction with the prescription of Semaglutide, Allure Medical recommends healthy lifestyle changes to assure success on our patients’ weight loss journey. On top of increasing one’s activity level, there are three key steps to help optimize one’s weight loss on Semaglutide.
1. Switch from American Diet to Mediterranean Diet
Studies have shown that a Mediterranean diet is one of the best for weight loss and a healthy body. This diet includes NO processed foods such as chips, processed breads, energy bars, boxed meals, etc.). It is also recommended to elimmnminate red meat.
This eating style contains high amounts of:
- Plant oils (particularly olive oil)
- Legumes (beans, peas, lentils)
- Whole grains
- Occasional poultry
- Modest fish consumption
2. Management of Gut Microbiome
One’s gut microbiome is key in determining weight and overall gastrointestinal health.
Prebiotics help improve one’s microbiome, we emphasize the following two supplements:
- Galactooligosaccharide “GOS” sourced from various legumes. This supplement should be incorporated slowly and titrated slowly to avoid stomach upset.
- Bata thylakoid sourced from spinach. This supplement, which usually comes as a green powder can be mixed into meals, water, or our favorite, a low sugar orange juice to aid with taste.
3. Incorporating Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Extra Virgin olive oil has been clinically shown to promote weight loss. This oil can be mixed into smoothies, added to food, or taken straight.
- Recommended 1.5 tablespoons daily, no need to start with smaller dosing.
- We advise patients to check the sourcing of their oil to assure quality and purity, our favorite olive oils are from Chili, Australia, and the U.S. who have low likelihood of being counterfeit.
*Chart reference: Once-Weekly Semaglutide in Adults with Overweight or Obesity. NEJM March 18,2021 vol 384 no 11. Wilding et al. pp989