Cellulaze – treats cellulite at the root of the problem!
Getting rid of cellulite can be very frustrating no matter how hard you try.
The fact is, cellulite is actually caused by factors beyond your control. The actual cause of cellulite is a structural problem below the skin’s surface. No matter how much you diet and exercise, cellulite is not going to go away.
Cellulaze is the only treatment that attacks the structural problems beneath the skin that causes cellulite. In one simple, minimally invasive procedure, Cellulaze is clinically proven to increase your skin’s natural thickness for a smoother, healthier look that lasts.
How does Cellulaze work?
Factors such as aging, hormones, genetics and dramatic weight changes can all play a role in the appearance of cellulite. These factors can cause connective tissue bands under the skin to stiffen and the fat cells they surround to become larger and push up into the skin. And that creates the “cottage cheese” effect or cellulite.
Many other anti-cellulite treatments focus on cellulite at the skins surface. Only Cellulaze treats the fibrous bands beneath the skin, while also thickening and adding elasticity to the skin.
Dr. Charles Mok
Dr. Charles Mok is an expert provider of Cellulaze laser cellulite treatment serving the Detroit area with locations in Shelby Township and Livonia.
In one single anti-cellulite treatment Cellulaze delivers results that last.
Here’s what you can expect during your procedure:
- Areas to be treated are marked
- A few tiny incisions are made, about the size of the tip of a pen
- Local anesthesia or numbing solution is used (you’ll be awake during the procedure)
- The Cellulaze laser fiber is threaded through a very small tube (or cannula) and inserted through the incision
- The Cellulaze laser is then directed to:
– Level out bumps of fat
– Treat dimples by releasing the fibrous bands that pull down on the skin
– Stimulate collagen production to increase your skin’s elasticity for a smoother look
- The liquefied fat is gently pressed out
- The entire procedure should take about 1–1.5 hours
Here’s what to expect after your procedure:
- You’ll have some bruising and discomfort, and small amounts of fluid may leak from the incision sites. You may be asked to wear a compression garment
- You’ll be able to go back to your normal activities after a day or two and resume more strenuous exercise after one to two weeks
- Your results will continue to improve for the next three to twelve months
Cellulaze is clinically proven
Clinical studies showed that a single Cellulaze treatment improved the appearance of cellulite, with 93% of patients reporting satisfactory results one year post-procedure. The data also indicated compelling improvements in skin quality; thicker, more elastic skin which improves the appearance of cellulite. Cellulaze gives you visibly smoother, healthier looking skin—an anti-cellulite treatment that lasts.
Patient photos before and after Cellulaze.