Shelby Charter Township, MI
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth?
Do you like working with many teams to complete one common goal?
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing healthcare companies that strives on innovation?
We are a growing innovative healthcare company that offers our employees personal and professional educational opportunities, exceptional benefits package that includes 401K, and healthy lifestyle assistance with gym reimbursement and healthy lunches, while working in a family-like atmosphere.
Founded in 2004 by Dr. Charles Mok, Allure Medical has grown into one of the top medical practices in the United States for various services. Our innovative services range from treating varicose veins to non-surgical face lifts, stem-cell therapy to hormone replacement therapy and so much more. Our experts and staff are focused on performing the safest and most effective treatments in a welcoming, patient-centric environment.
- We believe in using the latest advances in medicine to reduce overall healthcare costs for the patients we serve.
- Our front-line focused environment gives all employees the autonomy to make decisions. Allure employees are trained to think like owners and participate in a profit-sharing bonus.
- We are committed to helping each other succeed and learn together as we grow. Employees participate in an extensive on boarding program to learn our culture and business before starting their on-the-job training.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Analytics and FS Analysis
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Record accruals at month end
- Accounts Receivable, Revenue and Inventory
- COGS * Design and maintain a reconciliation from Nextech to Sage Intacct
- Record accrued revenue and COGs by location
- Record accounting transactions for acquisitions and maintain supporting schedules including amortization schedules (for Notes) depreciation schedules for fixed assets
- Ensure financial statements for each location are accurate and that all income statement items are reviewed and corrected monthly
- Record, post transactions and reconcile cash accounts to Sage Intacct
- net (auto refill and payment plans, update patient credit card info)
- PNC General Account/ other bank accounts.
- Deposit checks
- Cash Drawer activity
- Credit Card – Care Credit, Global and Heartland * Maintain the Marketing Expense Report and answer questions with marketing personnel
- Set up leases based on invoices for new equipment purchased
- Research and respond to patient credit card disputes
- Handle patient phone calls on any issues that may arise with Auto Refill and Payment Plans. * Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Prepare financial statements and explain variances to expected amounts
- Reconcile and maintain support for all balance sheet accounts. Ensure all balance sheet amounts are properly recorded (accrual, deferral, prepaid)
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Communication skills, Self-starter, Team Player
- Willing to work until the task is complete
- Able to uphold our Core Values:
- Great work ethic
- Respect for others
- Excellence in service
- Excel experience
- Reconciling the GL
- Posting cash activity
- CPA License (preferred)
- Sage Intacct experience (preferred)
- Nextech experience (preferred)
- # days to close the books monthly
- % financial reports submitted on time
- # days in accounts receivable
- # of correcting entries
- % transaction items requiring reconciliation