Shelby Charter Township, MI
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth?
Do you like working with many teams to complete one common goal?
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing healthcare companies that strives on innovation?
Allure Medical has partnered with Western Kentucky Vein Center! We are a growing innovative healthcare company that offers our employees personal and professional educational opportunities, exceptional benefits package that includes 401K, and healthy lifestyle assistance with gym reimbursement and healthy lunches, while working in a family-like atmosphere.
Founded in 2004 by Dr. Charles Mok, Allure Medical has grown into one of the top medical practices in the United States for various services. Our innovative services range from treating varicose veins to non-surgical face lifts, stem-cell therapy to hormone replacement therapy and so much more. Our experts and staff are focused on performing the safest and most effective treatments in a welcoming, patient-centric environment.
- We believe in using the latest advances in medicine to reduce overall healthcare costs for the patients we serve.
- Our front-line focused environment gives all employees the autonomy to make decisions. Allure employees are trained to think like owners and participate in a profit-sharing bonus.
- We are committed to helping each other succeed and learn together as we grow. Employees participate in an extensive onboarding program to learn our culture and business before starting their on-the-job training.
We are seeking a positive, energetic, licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with exceptional customer service & interpersonal skills to join a fast-paced team. Prior experience in a procedural office or surgical setting required.
In this role, you will perform sclerotherapy; assist with Endovenous Laser Treatments and Image Guided Injections; remove trapped blood; perform patient consultations; maintain an adequate supply of solutions, filled syringes and other medical supplies; respond to patient calls regarding medical conditions & emergencies; and assist physician with diagnosis and treatment of vein disorders.
- Partner and collaborate with operations manager, clinic manager, medical director and associates.
- Establish and maintain rapport with patients.
- Operate and maintain surgical and non-surgical equipment.
- Treat and care for patients.
- Evaluate patient’s suitability for treatment.
- Evaluate patient’s areas of interest and specific areas to be treated.
- Pursue opportunities to educate patients on additional services
- Ensure the safety of patients, other treatment providers, and fellow associates.
- Prepare and discharge patients for aesthetic treatments and vascular treatments
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of treatment rooms and procedure suite(s).
- Verify and review informed consent, update clinical photography and charting on medical record and all applicable documents prior to every treatment.
- Sustain proficiency through continuous education.
- Annotate and post appropriate information and data in the patient’s medical records.
- Must have valid RN License in state of Michigan.