Business Development – Call Center
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth?
Do you like working with many teams to complete one common goal?
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing healthcare companies that strives on innovation?
We are a growing innovative healthcare company that offers our employees personal and professional educational opportunities, exceptional benefits package that includes 401K, and healthy lifestyle assistance with gym reimbursement and healthy lunches, while working in a family-like atmosphere.
Founded in 2004 by Dr. Charles Mok, Allure Medical has grown into one of the top medical practices in the United States for various services. Our innovative services range from treating varicose veins to non-surgical face lifts, stem-cell therapy to hormone replacement therapy and so much more. Our experts and staff are focused on performing the safest and most effective treatments in a welcoming, patient-centric environment.
- We believe in using the latest advances in medicine to reduce overall healthcare costs for the patients we serve.
- Our front-line focused environment gives all employees the autonomy to make decisions. Allure employees are trained to think like owners and participate in a profit-sharing bonus.
- We are committed to helping each other succeed and learn together as we grow. Employees participate in an extensive on-boarding program to learn our culture and business before starting their on-the-job training.
Allure Medical is currently looking for an eager, professional individual to add to our Business Development Team. This candidate will provide outstanding customer service to our existing patients, as well as potential patients. The ideal candidate can work in a fast-paced environment and is capable of working independently. This applicant should possess exceptional communication skills due to the majority of responsibilities will be dealing with patients that call into our call center.
- Manage incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Schedule appointments via phone, email, text, or web for multiple locations
- Effectively handle patient requests for multiple locations
- Follow up communication to new and existing patients
- Previous Call Center, or Customer Service experience required
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills along with active listening
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Applications and the ability to learn additional software’s
- Utilize software’s, and telephone scripts
- Ability to multitask, as well as manage time effectively
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Capable of working independently in an organized, detail-oriented fashion
- Can accomplish sales via telephone
- Highly professional, personable, and must share our commitment to patient care and service
- Candidate must have a flexible schedule to grow with this company as well as ability and willingness to travel to multiple locations in the area
- Able to uphold our Core Values:
- Great work ethic
- Respect for others
- Excellence in service
Allure’s corporate headquarters is in Shelby Township, MI. We have locations also in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Kentucky, North and South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
This position is based out of our Greenville. South Carolina office.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive wages, exceptional benefits with bonus opportunities
- Flexibility in your schedule with paid time off
- Work for a company that has been noted to be one of the Top 50 Places to work in Metro Detroit by the Detroit Free Press in 2016 and 2017, as well as Cool Places to work by Crain’s business in 2016
- Rewarding career that will help you personally and professionally
- Make an impact on your community with volunteer opportunities
If you think this job is right for you and have what it takes to join our amazing team, please write us a letter explaining why qualify for this amazing position. To be considered, please submit the note and your resume.