Shelby Charter Township, MI
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth?
Do you like working with many teams to complete one common goal?
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing healthcare companies that strives on innovation?
We are a growing innovative healthcare company that offers our employees personal and professional educational opportunities, exceptional benefits package that includes 401K, and healthy lifestyle assistance with gym reimbursement and healthy lunches, while working in a family-like atmosphere.
Founded in 2004 by Dr. Charles Mok, Allure Medical has grown into one of the top medical practices in the United States for various services. Our innovative services range from treating varicose veins to non-surgical face lifts, stem-cell therapy to hormone replacement therapy and so much more. Our experts and staff are focused on performing the safest and most effective treatments in a welcoming, patient-centric environment.
- We believe in using the latest advances in medicine to reduce overall healthcare costs for the patients we serve.
- Our front-line focused environment gives all employees the autonomy to make decisions. Allure employees are trained to think like owners and participate in a profit-sharing bonus.
- We are committed to helping each other succeed and learn together as we grow. Employees participate in an extensive onboarding program to learn our culture and business before starting their on-the-job training.
The role is accountable for verifying proper payment approval, processing payments in a timely manner and ensuring that discounts are taken.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement, develop and maintain accounts payable policies and procedures.
- Efficiently process vendor invoices and maintain up to date system
- Coordinate approval processes of all accounts payable invoices
- Investigate and recommend PO system * Open and assign new vendor accounts in accounting system (w9)
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries
- Ensure appropriate documentation is noted in Accounting System (memo entry) and copy of related invoice to ensure self-service (drill down)
- Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing checks, resolving, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos or issuing stop-payments.
- Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and reimburse through expensify (direct deposit into employee account)
- Answer vendor and department questions regarding payment and troubleshooting issues
- Import PNC Business, AMEX Gold and AMEX Platinum credit card transactions into Quickbooks
- Reconcile the credit cards on the credit card close date
- Review financial reports to make sure imported charges are assigned to the proper account and review unclassified entries and correct them
- Process patient refunds via Quickbooks or if credit card done at front desk after proper approval
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements. Enter new or update vendor names and data
- Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to the AP function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Prepare & mailed Sales Tax Report 5080. Report comes directly from Nextech.
Relevant Metrics and KPIs
- Number of invoices Processed per Month
- Average cost to process an invoice (by invoice time)
- Discounts captured as a percentage of discounts offered
- Electronic invoices as a percentage of total invoices
- Duplicate payments
- Average time to process expense reports
- Credit Card Processing time
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Accounts Payable days