Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth?
Do you like working with many teams to complete one common goal?
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing healthcare companies that strives on innovation?
Allure Medical has partnered with Western Kentucky Vein Center! We are a growing innovative healthcare company that offers our employees personal and professional educational opportunities, exceptional benefits package that includes 401K, and healthy lifestyle assistance with gym reimbursement and healthy lunches, while working in a family-like atmosphere.
Founded in 2004 by Dr. Charles Mok, Allure Medical has grown into one of the top medical practices in the United States for various services. Our innovative services range from treating varicose veins to non-surgical face lifts, stem-cell therapy to hormone replacement therapy and so much more. Our experts and staff are focused on performing the safest and most effective treatments in a welcoming, patient-centric environment.
- We believe in using the latest advances in medicine to reduce overall healthcare costs for the patients we serve.
- Our front-line focused environment gives all employees the autonomy to make decisions. Allure employees are trained to think like owners and participate in a profit-sharing bonus.
- We are committed to helping each other succeed and learn together as we grow. Employees participate in an extensive onboarding program to learn our culture and business before starting their on-the-job training.
The ultrasound technologist will perform venous insufficiency testing and vascular ultrasound procedures. The procedures will be performed in office under direction of the physician. The technician works closely with our physicians, mid-level providers and other members of the office presenting data and images for interpretation. The technologist is responsible for completing venous studies showing venous valvular reflux and vein diameter.
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians during physical exams and medical procedures
- Provides patient education
- Performs Diagnostic Ultrasound studies checking for the following: varicose veins, superficial venous incompetence of the lower extremities, examination of DVT
- Assist in set-up and cleanup of treatment rooms
- Assist provider n the treatment of superficial venous incompetence with Endovenous and/or Radio Frequency Ablations
- Maintain equipment and supply inventory
- Triage patient phone inquiries according to physician and/or departmental protocols and documents such actions in patients’ medical records
- May provide working supervision and delegates tasks to vocational nurses, non-licensed medical staff, or office support personnel
- Experience working alongside a physician during minimally invasive vascular procedures is a plus
- Maintain safe, clean, and organized work environment for co-workers, visitors, patients, and physician
- All other duties as assigned
- Will follow vascular lab protocol to identify and record required images and document accurate preliminary reports for referring providers.
- Responsible for performing the full spectrum of vascular services offered through the in-house Vein Center including upper and lower extremity venous, venous reflux, post-ablation, and ultrasound-guided perforator injection exams.
- Highly professional, personable, and must share our commitment to patient care and service
- Experience with vein mapping preferred.
- Preferred applicants must have graduated from an accredited vascular technology program and be a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT), RegisterVascular Specialist (RVS), or Registered Phlebology Sonographer (RPhS), or able to gain preferred status.
- Must be up to date on CPR/BLS Certification.
- Candidate must have a flexible schedule to grow with this company as well as ability and willingness to travel to multiple locations in the area
- Able to uphold our Core Values:
- Great work ethic
- Respect for others
- Excellence in service
Allure’s corporate headquarters is in Shelby Township, MI.
This position will sit in our Lexington, SC location.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive wages, exceptional benefits with bonus opportunities
- Flexibility in your schedule with paid time off
- Work for a company that has been noted to be one of the Top 50 Places to work in Metro Detroit by the Detroit Free Press in 2016 and 2017, as well as Cool Places to work by Crain’s business in 2016 and 2018
- Rewarding career that will help you personally and professionally
- Make an impact on your community with volunteer opportunities