Shelby Charter Township, MI
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth?
Do you like working with many teams to complete one common goal?
We are a growing innovative healthcare company that offers our employees personal and professional educational opportunities, exceptional benefits package that includes, health insurance, 401K, and healthy lifestyle assistance with gym reimbursement and healthy lunches, while working in a family-like atmosphere.
Founded in 2004 by Dr. Charles Mok, Allure Medical has grown into one of the top medical practices in the United States for various services. Our innovative services range from treating varicose veins to non-surgical face lifts, stem-cell therapy to hormone replacement therapy and so much more. Our experts and staff are focused on performing the safest and most effective treatments in a welcoming, patient-centric environment.
- We believe in using the latest advances in medicine to reduce overall healthcare costs for the patients we serve.
- Our front-line focused environment gives all employees the autonomy to make decisions. Allure employees are trained to think like owners and participate in a profit-sharing bonus.
- We are committed to helping each other succeed and learn together as we grow. Employees participate in an extensive onboarding program to learn our culture and business before starting their on-the-job training.
Our scrub techs are responsible for assisting our plastic surgeons in the operating room and for pre op/ post op appointments.
- Prepares equipment and assists surgeons
- Provides patient education with pre-op and post op instructions during visits
- Assist in set-up and cleanup of operating rooms
- Triage patient phone inquiries according to surgeon and/or departmental protocols and documents such actions in patients’ medical records
- Maintain safe, clean, and organized work environment for co-workers, visitors, patients, and physician
- Obtain vitals and record patients’ medical history, chief complaint and pertinent medical information in our EMR system
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician.
- Clean and sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies
- Maintain sterile field
- Make patient appointment
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Represent the company in a professional manner while if working outside events
- All other duties as assigned
- Highly professional, personable, and must share our commitment to patient care and service
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Surgical Tech Certification
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passed cosmetic experience
- Candidate must have a flexible schedule as days may rotate
- Basic computer skills
- Able to uphold our Core Values:
- Great work ethic
- Respect for others
- Excellence in service
Shelby Township, MI.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive wages, exceptional benefits with bonus opportunities
- Work for a company that has been noted to be one of the Top 50 Places to work in Metro Detroit by the Detroit Free Press in 2016 and 2017, as well as Cool Places to work by Crain’s business in 2016
- Rewarding career that will help you personally and professionally
- Make an impact on your community with volunteer opportunities
If you think this job is right for you and have what it takes to join our growing team, please write us a letter explaining why qualify for this amazing position. To be considered, submit your letter and resume.