*Allure Medical has recently expanded to Minnesota!*
Exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the US!
Allure Medical is expanding to Minnesota.
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth?
Do you like working with many teams to complete one common goal?
We are a growing innovative healthcare company that offers our employees personal and professional educational opportunities, exceptional benefits package that includes, health insurance, 401K, and healthy lifestyle assistance with gym reimbursement and healthy lunches, while working in a family-like atmosphere.
Founded in 2004 by Dr. Charles Mok, Allure Medical has grown into one of the top medical practices in the United States for various services. Our innovative services range from treating varicose veins to non-surgical face lifts, stem-cell therapy to hormone replacement therapy and so much more. Our experts and staff are focused on performing the safest and most effective treatments in a welcoming, patient-centric environment.
- We believe in using the latest advances in medicine to reduce overall healthcare costs for the patients we serve.
- Our front-line focused environment gives all employees the autonomy to make decisions. Allure employees are trained to think like owners and participate in a profit-sharing bonus.
- We are committed to helping each other succeed and learn together as we grow. Employees participate in an extensive on-boarding program to learn our culture and business before starting their on-the-job training.
Medical Assistants pay a vital role in the success of our business and are instrumental in helping patients feel at ease while in the office. You will help keep the office running smoothly by performing routine administrative and clinical tasks. Working as a team and assisting all departments to give our patients a great experience.
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians during physical exams and medical procedures
- Provides patient education
- Assist in set-up and cleanup of treatment rooms
- Maintain equipment and supply inventory
- Triage patient phone inquiries according to physician and/or departmental protocols and documents such actions in patients’ medical records
- Maintain safe, clean, and organized work environment for co-workers, visitors, patients, and physician
- Obtain vitals and record patients’ medical history, chief complaint and pertinent medical information in our EMR system
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician.
- Help providers examine and treat patients, handing instruments and materials or performing such tasks as giving injections and removing sutures.
- Clean and sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies
- Change dressings on wounds
- Maintain sterile field
- Make patient appointment
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Willingness to learn multiple departments and work with multiple teams
- Represent the company in a professional manner while if working outside events
- All other duties as assigned
- Highly professional, personable, and must share our commitment to patient care and service
- Preferred CMA or RMA certifications are preferred or able to gain status within 3 months of hire- we are willing to help you get certified
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Sales experience preferred
- Candidate must have a flexible schedule to grow with this company as well as ability and willingness to travel to multiple locations in the area
- Travel to Michigan for training
- Able to uphold our Core Values:
- Great work ethic
- Respect for others
- Excellence in service
Allure’s corporate headquarters is in Shelby Township, MI. This role is located in our new Edina, MN office.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive wages, exceptional benefits with bonus opportunities
- Flexibility in your schedule with paid time off
- Work for a company that has been noted to be one of the Top 50 Places to work in Metro Detroit by the Detroit Free Press in 2016 and 2017, as well as Cool Places to work by Crain’s business in 2016
- Rewarding career that will help you personally and professionally
- Make an impact on your community with volunteer opportunities