We are a growing innovative healthcare company that offers our employees personal and professional educational opportunities, exceptional benefits package that includes 401K, and healthy lifestyle assistance with gym reimbursement and healthy lunches, while working in a family-like atmosphere.
Founded in 2004 by Dr. Charles Mok, Allure Medical has grown into one of the top medical practices in the United States for various services. Our innovative services range from treating varicose veins to non-surgical face lifts, stem-cell therapy to hormone replacement therapy and so much more. Our experts and staff are focused on performing the safest and most effective treatments in a welcoming, patient-centric environment.
- We believe in using the latest advances in medicine to reduce overall healthcare costs for the patients we serve.
- Our front-line focused environment gives all employees the autonomy to make decisions. Allure employees are trained to think like owners and participate in a profit-sharing bonus.
- We are committed to helping each other succeed and learn together as we grow. Employees participate in an extensive on-boarding program to learn our culture and business before starting their on-the-job training.
We are a provider of medical vein services with a long history of serving patients in this region. We have an opportunity for a physician liaison to join our team and generate physician referrals from local medical practices. The ideal candidate is a high-energy, self-motivated and resourceful individual who has experience in working with medical practices, particularly in a pharmaceutical representative capacity.
- Research and develop list of local physicians with similar clientele to Allure Medical
- Build and manage relationships with medical practices in designated territory
- Travel to referring Physician’s offices and prospective referring physicians offices, visiting each on a bi-monthly basis
- Educate Physicians, and their staff, on services offered by Allure Medical
- Plan and host luncheons and events to promote Allure and its services/doctors
- Arrange for meetings between prospective referring Physicians/staff and Allure doctors
- Assist with the development of educational and sales materials to be utilized within the program.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Healthcare/pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Must be able to read, understand and teach about the conditions treated and services available at Allure Medical
- Must be have polished presentation skills and be comfortable presenting to an audience
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite of office products and an ability to learn new software quickly
- A strategic, innovative, and creative person with a sharp business intelligence
- A passion for working in and a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to quickly prioritize, effectively delegate tasks, and willingness to be a part of the action
- Able to uphold our Core Values:
- Great work ethic
- Respect for others
- Excellence in service
Allure has locations in Shelby Township, Livonia, Warren, Clarkston, Beverly Hills, Southgate and West Bloomfield and Allure has recently expanded outside of Michigan.
This position is for our Waukesha and Oconomowoc location’s.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive wages with bonus opportunities
- Flexibility in your schedule with paid time off
- Work for a company that has been noted to be one of the Top 50 Places to work in Metro Detroit by the Detroit Free Press in 2016 and 2017, as well as Cool Places to work by Crain’s business in 2016 and 2018
- A rewarding career that will help you personally and professionally
- Make an impact on your community with volunteer opportunities