Shelby Charter Township, MI
Exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the US!
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth?
Do you like working with many teams to complete one common goal?
We are a growing innovative healthcare company that offers our employees personal and professional educational opportunities, exceptional benefits package that includes, health insurance, 401K, and healthy lifestyle assistance with gym reimbursement and healthy lunches while working in a family-like atmosphere.
Founded in 2004 by Dr. Charles Mok, Allure Medical has grown into one of the top medical practices in the United States for various services. Our innovative services range from treating varicose veins to non-surgical facelifts, stem-cell therapy to hormone replacement therapy and so much more. Our experts and staff are focused on performing the safest and most effective treatments in a welcoming, patient-centric environment.
- We believe in using the latest advances in medicine to reduce overall healthcare costs for the patients we serve.
- Our front-line focused environment gives all employees the autonomy to make decisions. Allure employees are trained to think like owners and participate in a profit-sharing bonus.
- We are committed to helping each other succeed and learn together as we grow. Employees participate in an extensive onboarding program to learn our culture and business before starting their on-the-job training.
Allure Medical is currently looking for an eager, professional individual to add to our team. This candidate will provide outstanding customer service to our existing patients, as well as potential patients. This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate can work in a fast-paced environment and capable of working independently. This applicant should possess exceptional communication skills due to the majority of responsibilities will be dealing with patients during the check-in and checkout experience.
- Assisting patients in a friendly and professional manner
- Checking existing and new patients into the office
- Maintain and manage patient records
- Billing out services and entering charges for patients
- Schedule appointments
- Effectively handle patient requests
- Insurance verification
- Keep the front desk area neat and professional
- Assist the clinical team by bringing patients back and directing the flow
- Keep the lobby clean and refreshment bar stocked
- Previous Medical Front Desk, experience preferred
- Insurance verification knowledge, strongly preferred
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with Microsoft Applications and the ability to learn additional software’s
- Utilize software’s, and telephone etiquette
- Ability to multitask, as well as manage time effectively
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Capable of working independently in an organized, detail-oriented fashion
- Highly professional, personable, and must share our commitment to patient care
- Knowledge and understanding of HIPAA
- Candidate must have a flexible schedule to grow with this company as well as ability and willingness to travel to multiple locations in the area
- Travel to Michigan for training
- Able to uphold our Core Values:
- Great work ethic
- Respect for others
- Excellence in service
This position is located in Shelby Township, MI.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive wages, exceptional benefits with bonus opportunities
- Flexibility in your schedule with paid time off
- Work for a company that has been noted to be one of the Top 50 Places to work in Metro Detroit by the Detroit Free Press in 2016 and 2017, as well as Cool Places to work by Crain’s business in 2016 and 2018
- A rewarding career that will help you personally and professionally
- Make an impact on your community with volunteer opportunities
If you think this job is right for you and have what it takes to join our growing team, please write us a letter explaining why you qualify for this fantastic position. To be considered, submit your letter and resume.