Allure Medical is one of the nation’s leading vein care clinics and we have expanded into Florida!
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth?
Do you like working with many teams to complete one common goal?
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing healthcare companies that strives on innovation?
We are a growing innovative healthcare company that offers our employees personal and professional educational opportunities, exceptional benefits package that includes health, vision and dental insurance, 401K, and healthy lifestyle assistance with gym reimbursement and healthy lunches, while working in a family-like atmosphere.
Founded in 2004 by Dr. Charles Mok, Allure Medical has grown into one of the top medical practices in the United States for various services. Our innovative services range from treating varicose veins to non-surgical face lifts, stem-cell therapy to hormone replacement therapy and so much more. Our experts and staff are focused on performing the safest and most effective treatments in a welcoming, patient-centric environment.
- We believe in using the latest advances in medicine to reduce overall healthcare costs for the patients we serve.
- Our front-line focused environment gives all employees the autonomy to make decisions. Allure employees are trained to think like owners and participate in a profit-sharing bonus.
- We are committed to helping each other succeed and learn together as we grow. Employees participate in an extensive on-boarding program to learn our culture and business before starting their on-the-job training.
The NP is responsible for providing medical care as delegated by Allure Medical physician(s). This may include consultations and procedures related to non-surgical vein treatments, stem cell therapy, and bio-identical hormone replacement. A career at Allure Medical will provide you with opportunities for leadership, dedicated peer support, and continuing education. Our company is committed to providing our employees with the utmost positive work environment.
- Implements an individualized plan of care, which reflects the standard of care for patients
- Performs procedures related to varicose vein, HRT, and stem cell
- Accurately and concisely records patient care activities and information
- Provides timely follow-up to patients regarding questions, issues, problems and concerns
- Handles consultations and patient care plan
- Performs all duties in a manner that promotes team concept and reflects Allure Medical mission statement and philosophy
- Demonstrates leadership skills
- NP license in the state of MN
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as an NP
- Okay with 4-6 weeks of travel to Michigan for training
- Requires BLS and/or ACLS certifications
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with others
- Interpersonal verbal and nonverbal communication skills, ability to facilitate positive working relationships with employees and physicians.
- Highly professional, personable, and must share our commitment to patient care and service
- Candidate must have a flexible schedule to grow with this company
- Emergency Room experience preferred
- Willing to travel to Michigan for training
- Able to uphold our Core Values:
- Great work ethic
- Respect for others
- Excellence in service
- Bilingual Spanish huge plus
Allure’s corporate headquarters is in Shelby Township, MI. We have satellite offices in 5 States and rapidly expanding. This role will report to our Edina, MN location.