Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth?
Do you like working with many teams to complete one common goal?
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing healthcare companies that strives on innovation?
We are a growing innovative healthcare company that offers our employees personal and professional educational opportunities, exceptional benefits package that includes 401K, and healthy lifestyle assistance with gym reimbursement and healthy lunches, while working in a family-like atmosphere.
Founded in 2004 by Dr. Charles Mok, Allure Medical has grown into one of the top medical practices in the United States for various services. Our innovative services range from treating varicose veins to non-surgical face lifts, stem-cell therapy to hormone replacement therapy and so much more. Our experts and staff are focused on performing the safest and most effective treatments in a welcoming, patient-centric environment.
- We believe in using the latest advances in medicine to reduce overall healthcare costs for the patients we serve.
- Our front-line focused environment gives all employees the autonomy to make decisions. Allure employees are trained to think like owners and participate in a profit-sharing bonus.
- We are committed to helping each other succeed and learn together as we grow. Employees participate in an extensive on-boarding program to learn our culture and business before starting their on-the-job training.
Under the supervision of the Marketing Director, the Marketing Coordinator works on all aspects of the company’s marketing, branding, and promotional efforts, including:
- Comfortable speaking and networking with medical providers in the community
- Work with other departments to ensure that marketing activities are in line with the larger goals of the entire company
- Ensure that all employees are up-to-date on current marketing standards and procedures
- Work with Marketing Director to set budget and create projects, direct resources, and establish benchmarks that ensure budget goals are met
- Coordinate logistics of event and event details
- Coordinate event elements; talent, activities, vendors, etc.
- Maintain brand standards by writing in a consistent voice across all collateral and platforms
- Provide content for communications and event promotional materials; work with Marketing Coordinator on all event promotion
- Complete and distribute event synopses prior to event that includes event timeline, expectations and roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate post-event meetings with appropriate staff and co-chairs to evaluate event successes
- Oversee set-up and tear-down
- Troubleshoot event challenges
- Assist with scheduling appropriate staff for pre-event, event and post-event activities
- Coordinate promotional materials (signage, banners, programs, etc.) including design of promotional materials, ensuring all promotional materials completed in a timely manner
- Maintain an organized inventory of all event-related materials
- Assist with company promotional activities and special events
- All other responsibilities and tasks as assigned by the Executive Director
- BA degree in Marketing or equivalent profession
- 3+ year relevant experience
- Superb grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization/time management skills
- Personable and great customer service skills
- Healthcare/medical experience preferred