Shelby Charter Township, MI
Exciting opportunityto join one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the US!
Do you enjoy workingin a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth?
Do you like workingwith many teams to complete one common goal?
We are a growing innovative healthcare companythat offers our employees personal and professional educational opportunities,exceptional benefits package that includes, health insurance, 401K, and healthylifestyle assistance with gym reimbursement and healthy lunches, while workingin a family-like atmosphere.
Founded in 2004 by Dr. Charles Mok, AllureMedical has grown into one of the top medical practices in the United Statesfor various services. Our innovative services range from treating varicoseveins to non-surgical face lifts, stem-cell therapy to hormone replacementtherapy and so much more. Our experts and staff are focused on performing thesafest and most effective treatments in a welcoming, patient-centricenvironment.
· We believe in usingthe latest advances in medicine to reduce overall healthcare costs for thepatients we serve.
· Our front-line focusedenvironment gives all employees the autonomy to make decisions. Allureemployees are trained to think like owners and participate in a profit-sharingbonus.
· We are committed tohelping each other succeed and learn together as we grow. Employees participatein an extensive on-boarding program to learn our culture and business beforestarting their on-the-job training.
Allure Medical believes in curing the problemand/or disease, not just managing symptoms. Their goal is to save $10B inhealthcare.
Allure is focused on always providing the mostup-to-date care for any and every patient they encounter.
Credentialing specialist are responsible toensure that our physicians and facilities are following relevant regulations.Keeping records related to insurance contracts and providers credentials. Workwith insurance companies to ensure that they have all the necessarydocumentation and inform them of any changes in contracts and policies.
The Requirements/ Responsibilities:
· Associate degreepreferred
· 5-10 years of experience
· Travel is anticipated
· Nationalcredentialing experience
· Credentialingall different specialties
· Previouswork with insurance groups preferred
· Able touse credentialing software
· Experiencewith private group credentialing as well as hospital credentialing
· Greatcommunication skills
· Workswell in a team setting
· Hascredentialed both individuals and groups
· Previousexperience of transferring insurance contracts
· Worked with growing companies and has acquisitionexperience preferred
· Candidate must have aflexible schedule to grow with this company as well as ability and willingnessto travel to multiple locations in the area
· Able to uphold ourCore Values:
o Great work ethic
o Respect for others
o Excellence in service
Allure’s corporate headquarters is in ShelbyTownship, MI. We have locations in 8 other states as well.
Why should you apply?
· Competitive wages,exceptional benefits with bonus opportunities
· Flexibility in yourschedule with paid time off
· Rewarding career thatwill help you personally and professionally
· Make an impact on yourcommunity with volunteer opportunities
Allure Medical has wonnumerous awards including:
· 2019 Best Places towork in South Carolina
· 2019 Florida BestCompanies to Work For
· 2018 Crain’s DetroitCool Places to Work
· 2017 Inc. 5000 Detroit
· 2017 Detroit FreePress Top Work Places
· 2016 Crain’s DetroitCool Places to Work
· 2016 Detroit FreePress Top Work Places