EXILIS / THERMAGE (Radio-Frequency)
TREATMENT REGIMEN & HOME CARE
- On the day of treatment keep your areas clean, free of make-up & body lotions.
- Drink plenty of water before & after treatment, hydration is imperative to return pad grounding & maximizing results.
WHAT CAN BE EXPECTED?
- Your skin may feel warm with blotchy redness.
- In rare cases, treated area may feel bruised or tender for a couple of days after treatment.
- It’s possible but rare for a blister to appear, and this generally occurs with the eye by a Thermage process.
- Very rarely blisters can occur near the return pad area. It typically happens due to tanning, lotions, or disruption in connection. Let your provider know right away if pad starts to get warm or hot.
- EYES BY THERMAGE – Eyeshields will be inserted directly into the eye area. If you are a contact lens wearer, please bring eye solution, cases, or glasses for comfort.
- You can continue to use makeup & skin care regimens immediately following the procedure.
- TREAT: Products such as Vitamin C, Retinol,& Cellulite Reduction can be used topically to help prolong & intensify results.
- HYDRATE: Drink LOTS of water. Use post-laser creams such as Green Tea Hydration Lotion, or Gentle Recovery Complex as needed for comfort.
- PROTECT: Apply sun protection mmediately after your procedure and use daily. Allure offers chemical free SPF, protection without irritation.
TIPS & TRICKS:
- Water, Water, Water… Hydration is a MUST!
- Do not wear any silks, satins, or delicate clothing to appointments. (We use a gel or mineral oil for these treatments. We do not want to ruin your clothes).
- Your Aesthetician can provide product education for your best result.
- Remember to be PATIENT: It has taken years to break down the collagen fibers in your body. It can take up to six months to see the end results of this procedure.
Should you have any questions or concern regarding your procedure feel free to contact our office (586) 992-8300.