Danielle is a Masters Degree Physician Assistant who joined Allure in 2017 after spending the last ten years working in the Emergency Rooms of Troy Beaumont and Crittenton hospitals. During her previous tenure, Danielle has provided the highest standard of care and treatments for patients who needed immediate attention and she is fluent in multiple procedural skills including complex laceration repairs, closed reduction of dislocations and fractures and joint aspirations.
At Allure, Danielle strives to provide the best quality service, customizing treatments to ensure her patients are looking and feeling their best. She specialized in varicose vein treatments, cosmetic botox and filler, and hormone replacement therapy. In her free time, Danielle loves spending time with her husband and two children, water skiing, scuba diving, golfing, traveling and leading an active and healthy lifestyle.
- Michigan State University – Bachelors of Science – Physiology (2005)
- Central Michigan University – Masters of Physician Assistant Studies (2007)
- University of New South Wales- Sydney, Australia Study Abroad (2003)
- Board Certification/Licensure:
- NCCPA Certified Physician Assistant
- Basic Life Support
- MAPA (Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants)
- SEMPA (Society of Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants)
- AAPA (American Academy of Physician Assistants)