Allure Medical's Active Response Protocol for COVID-19
The health and safety of our patients and staff has always been of utmost concern at Allure Medical. We always take the cleanliness of our offices seriously, but now it is more important than ever.
We are following all recommended guidelines by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization to prevent the spread of any virus, including COVID-19.
All of our locations will continue to have high standards of hygiene and sanitation. In addition to the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention along with the World Health Organization, we have implemented our own additional, stringent measures.
These measures include:
• Avoiding any unnecessary contact between people (greeting by the shaking of hands, etc.)
• We have made telehealth an option for our patients allowing them to be addressed by a health professional using video conference communication or a simple phone call (free leg screening through telehealth consultations available now)
• Hand sanitizer is available throughout our offices to make it as easy as possible for both our patients and staff to sanitize.
• Signs displaying best practices for hand washing have been placed near all public sinks.
• All patient rooms are terminally (medical-grade) disinfected after each and every patient visit.
• Our staff is using medical-grade cleaning solutions to disinfect all surfaces including door handles, elevator buttons, iPads, check-in kiosks, counters, restrooms, etc.
• We are offering ONLY pre-packaged snacks to our patients.
As stated, the safety of our patients and staff will continue to be our number one priority at Allure Medical. Our offices are staying open to keep offering patients in need the very best care. We will update this proactive response plan as needed.
Dr. Charles Mok
Allure Medical Founder