Our locations will continue to have high standards of hygiene and sanitation. In addition to the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention along with the World Health Organization, we have implemented our own additional, stringent measures.
These measures include:
• We have paused performing any non-essential elective services until further notice. This includes cosmetic treatments and surgeries.
• We have made Telehealth an option for our patients allowing them to be addressed by a health professional using video conference communication or a simple phone call. Free leg screenings through Telehealth are available now.
• Another service we have set in place to ensure the health and safety of our patients is Tele-Dermatology appointments. Our dermatology team can diagnose and treat over 3,000 skin conditions during a simple video chat. The sooner we address any skin infections, rashes or sores, the sooner we prevent any ER visits for dermatological skin conditions. We want to keep patients out of the hospital.
• We have continued our efforts to ensure our offices meet the highest standard of cleanliness during this time of heightened precaution. This includes the strict hourly cleaning of patient rooms and surfaces, including elevator buttons, door handles, iPads, check-in kiosks, counters, tables and restrooms with medical-grade disinfectant.
• Before visiting our offices all patients are asked a series of questions over the phone to determine if they exhibit any symptoms related to COVID-19. If they do we do not schedule their in-office appointment until they are asymptomatic.
• We are performing mandatory wellness screenings that include a temperature reading to detect any fevers before patients enter our medical offices.
• All of our medical staff members are required to be screened daily for fever, cough, other symptoms, travel and possible exposure to COVID-19 before they're allowed to serve patients each and every day.
• We are offering special senior hours for our patients 65 and up to be seen during a designated time when less people are coming into our office.
• Hand sanitizer is available throughout our offices to make it as easy as possible for both our patients and staff to sanitize.
• Signs displaying best practices for hand washing have been placed near all public sinks.
We will update this proactive response plan as needed.
Dr. Charles Mok
Allure Medical Founder